Desobody fat-dissolving injections work by destroying fat cells in targeted areas. Also known as lipolytic injections. It works by inducing adipocytolysis by disruption of the cell membrane which in turn liquifies the fat present in the body. These fat cells, once destroyed, are then broken down and naturally removed via the lymphatic system within the body.
The procedure causes minimal pain and lasts around 20-30 minutes, depending on the area(s) treated. You may notice tiny puncture marks, redness and it is common to have localised redness. Post care advice will be given following your treatment.
Suitable for men and woman -inner thighs, back fat, saddle bags, abdomen, arms, knees, top of the back, flanks, lipomas and double chin.
Deso Fat Dissolving Aftercare
• After treatment there may be slight redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness or itching in the in the treated area. This is a normal result of the product/injection the inconvenience is temporary and generally disappears in a day or two. Small lumps may also occur and will go over a few days. Contact me if you are concerned.
• Numbness and reduced sensation in the treated often occurs and can persist for several weeks/months after the treatment. This always resolves spontaneously with time.
• The area can remain tender to touch several weeks after the treatment.
Paracetamol can be taken, but avoid anti-inflammatory pain killers such as Ibuprofen.
• You may apply an ice pack to the treated area to reduce the initial swelling.
Massaging Arnica gel into the treated area 3-4 time a day can also help with bruising and swelling.
• Do not wash the area or take a hot shower for 8 hours after the treatment.
• Do not expose the treated area to intense heat e.g. sunbed, swimming, sauna, sunbathing or extreme coldness. A sauna before treatment can help to mobilise the fat. If it’s unavoidable to go into the sun, wear SPF 50 at all times.
• Avoid heavy exercise for 48 hours after treatment, as sweating will cause you to excrete the solution from the skin, which will reduce the treatment effectiveness.
• Eat extra fibre to bind toxins excreted in the digestive tract. Follow a low carbohydrate/high protein diet (such as steamed vegetables with
fish/chicken/meat and no bread or potatoes diet) for 72 hours post treatment.
This is not mandatory, but will optomise results.
• Avoid alcohol to facilitate the liver in the handling of the fat.
• Stay well hydrated by drinking 2 litres of water a day for the next week
• Following the procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will take place. You may start to see changes as early as three weeks after the treatment. Your body will continue naturally to process the injured fat cells from your body for approximately four months after your last treatment.
• Depending upon the area to be treated you will need a course of treatments. One treatment will produce minimal results. Treatments can be carried out 4 weeks apart … or 2 weeks if you are having more than one body part treated simultaneously
• Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after your procedure can help prevent this.