For the best results we recommend one session every two weeks then maintenance every 3 months.
DermaPen uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
Advantages of Dermapen.
• Better results – greater number of insertions.
• Speed – much faster – thousands of holes in seconds.
• Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half.
• Adjustable needle depth with one needle head.
• Less pain and faster recovery time than dermal rollers.
• Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip.
• Minimal side effects.
• No cross infection – disposable needles.
• Treats many skin issues.
Results maybe visible after your first treatment but may take up to 2-3 months to produce visible results.